Customer Feedback Procedure
We aim to ensure that:
• Making a complaint is as easy as possible
• We treat your complaint seriously
• We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
• We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
“An expression of dissatisfaction with the services provided by an organisation or individual, whether verbal or written, that requires a response”
Complaints can be about various aspects of the products and services we deliver. We will treat the following as complaints though the list is not exhaustive.
When you have a problem with the quality of a product that needs to be rectified.
• When we do not deliver a service on time
• When we give you the wrong information
• When you receive a poor quality service
• When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can address it directly to any of our operatives who will do there best to rectify the problem immediately whist on site. Alternatively contact our main office.
Archers Property Service
28 Tower Road Peatmoor
Wiltshire SN5 5BG
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint normally by phone within 2 working days, of receiving your complaint.
We will do our upmost to deal with your complaint as quickly as is reasonably possible and in all cases your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 14 working days.
We will discuss the complaint and respond fully either over the phone, in writing or in person dependent on the circumstances and what is mutually agreed between you and us. In all cases we aim to give you a full response within 14 working days.
If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.
We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers.